1. Withstand pressure: PVC pipe has good water pressure […]
1. Withstand pressure: PVC pipe has good water pressure resistance, external pressure resistance and impact strength. It is suitable for piping engineering under various conditions at normal temperature.
2. Excellent corrosive and chemical resistance: PVC pipe has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for chemical industry, wastewater drainage, sanitary sewers, etc.
3. Excellent electrical insulation: PVC pipe has excellent electrical insulation and is suitable for wire and cable conduits. It can be widely used in wire and cable for telecommunications, electric power piping and construction.
4. Long life: PVC pipe is recognized in the world for more than 50 years.
5. It has good water tightness: the joint of PVC pipe has good water tightness regardless of the joint of the looper or the joint of TS. Although it has water supply pipe for water pressure, it will not leak.
6. The fluid resistance is small and the flow rate is large: the pipe wall of the PVC pipe is very smooth, the resistance to the fluid is very small, and the roughness coefficient is only 0.009, which is lower than other pipes. In the case of the same caliber, the flow rate is large and does not adhere. Scale.